SCM Professionals Share Success Stories and Practical Solutions
CALGARY, July 25, 2013 /CNW/ -The Supply Chain Management Conference agenda was developed using original, extensive market research with supply chain professionals and experts. Highlights from the information-packed, practical, solutions-based program include:
- Strategic case studies from supply chain professionals from a wide range of industry sectors including logistics, shipping, retail and oil and gas
- An enlightening round table discussion on leading & implementing change in Supply Chain Management with leaders from major energy companies: Spectra Energy, Enbridge Inc., TransCanada Corp. and Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
- Collaborate with your peers to build lasting relationships & share new ideas - the event's dynamic atmosphere encourages interaction and the sharing of best practices.
- Inspirational and motivating ideas from keynote speakers - Patricia Moser, President, i3 Advantage, & Dr. Steven A. Melnyk, Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management, Michigan State University.
- Plus, attendees have the opportunity to participate in hands-on practical workshops including "A Crash Course on Effective RFP Execution & Management" and a "Vendor Relationship Management Boot Camp"
Participants will leave with real-world knowledge that they can put to use right away to drive productivity, minimize risks, establish a leaner supply chain, and much, much more.
Speakers include SCM experts from:
|Calgary Airport Authority||SNC Lavalin|
|Canadian Natural Resources Ltd||Spectra Energy|
|Century Vallen Staples||Promotional Products|
|Enbridge Energy||TransCanada Corp.|
|Service Alberta||and many more!|
|Conference Title:||Supply Chain Management Conference|
|Date:||October 2-4, 2013|
|Location:||Calgary Stampede and Exhibition, BMO Centre, Calgary|
Media passes are issued at the discretion of CI Energy Group and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324 or [email protected].
About CI Energy Group
For over 25 years, events produced by CI Energy Group, a division of The Canadian Institute, have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision-makers need to respond to challenges here at home, and around the world.CI Energy Group is a unique organization, staffed by industry experts, that produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global business, energy, commodities, and public sectors that covering a broad range of operational, technical and policy issues. Every year, CI Energy Group hosts a variety of market-led events specifically for the supply chain sector, bringing together hundreds of top purchasing, SCM and logistics professionals from across the country. www.CIEnergyGroup.com
SOURCE: CI Energy Group
For further information:
CI Energy Group
1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324