Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
VISALIA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2018 /CNW/ -- Suncrest Bank (OTCQX: SBKK), based in California, focused on banking, announced that Mr. Ciaran McMullan, President/CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on February 8, 2018.
DATE: Thursday, February 8, 2018
TIME: 11:30 AM EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Record net income for 2017 of $4.7 million(1), up 170.4% over the prior year
- Diluted full year EPS of $0.65(1), up 91.2% over the prior year
- Return on average assets of 0.96%(1) compared to 0.54% for the prior year
- Return on average equity of 7.85 %(1) compared to 4.19% for the prior year
- Efficiency Ratio of 59.32% compared to 76.66% for the prior year
- Organic growth in total assets of $81.3 million or 18.2% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total deposits of $77.9 million, or 20.0% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total non-maturity deposits(2) of $93.0 million, or 30.5% over the prior year
- Organic growth in total loans of $45.9 million, or 14.9% over the prior year
- New loan originations(3) of over $110 million with average commitment size of approximately $600,000
- Merger with Community Business Bank is expected to close in the second quarter of 2018 and is subject to the customary closing conditions
1 Excludes one-time impact of tax expense associated with the "Tax Act"
2 Non-interest bearing demand, NOW, Savings and Money Market
3 Includes unfunded commitments
About Suncrest Bank
Suncrest Bank, member FDIC, is locally owned and operated and offers a full range of business, agribusiness and personal deposit products and loans in the California's Central Valley. It has branches in Visalia, Porterville, Kingsburg, Fresno and Yuba City. It is regularly rated Five Stars by Bauer Financial and is dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, and to supporting the communities which it serves. It is also a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration. Suncrest Bank stock trades on the OTCQX under the ticker symbol SBKK. For further information, visit www.suncrestbank.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Suncrest Bank
For further information: Suncrest Bank, Ciaran McMullan, President/CEO, 559-802-1000, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti , VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, +1.201.360.6767, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.suncrestbank.com