Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Suncrest Bank (OTCQX: SBKK), today announced that Mr. Ciaran McMullan, President and CEO, will present live at the OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference on February 4, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, February 4, 2016
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Recent Company Highlights
- Management continuing to effectively execute strategic plan.
- Completed highly successfully acquisition of Sutter Community Bank in December 2015.
- Total assets have grown to $297 million representing an annual increase of 57%.
- ROA has increased by 79% from 2014 to 2015.
- TBVPS dilution as a result of the acquisition of less than 1.3% to be fully earned back in 2016.
- EPS accretion excluding merger charges of 67%.
- Sound credit quality, legacy bank had less than $100,000 in charge-offs since inception.
- Since new management took over in April 2013, total assets have increased by 200%.
There is no fee for participants to log in, attend live presentations or ask questions.
To register and learn more about the event, visit www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
The OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and Better Investing™.
About Suncrest Bank
Suncrest Bank, member FDIC, is locally owned and operated and offers a full range of business, agribusiness and personal deposit products and loans in the California's Central Valley. It has branches in Visalia, Porterville, Kingsburg and Yuba City. It is regularly rated Five Stars by Bauer Financial and is dedicated to providing a high level of personal service, and to supporting the communities which it serves. It is also a Preferred Lender with the Small Business Administration. Suncrest Bank stock trades on the OTCQX under the ticker symbol SBKK. For further information, visit www.suncrestbank.com
SOURCE Suncrest Bank
For further information: Suncrest Bank, Mr. Ciaran McMullan, President and CEO, 559-802-1000, [email protected]