TORONTO, Oct. 2, 2017 /CNW/ - The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) is calling for submissions for the 2018 JUNO Awards. Submissions open today Monday, October 2 and close Friday, November 10 at www.junosubmissions.ca
JUNO Week 2018 will be hosted in Vancouver from March 19 through March 25, 2018.
Key submission dates:
- October 2, 2017 – Submissions open
- October 20, 2017; 5 p.m. EST – Deadline for discounted early-bird submissions
- November 10, 2017; 5 p.m. EST – Deadline for submissions
- December 1, 2017 – Submissions for International Album of the Year and Album of the Year open
- January 4, 2018; 5 p.m. EST – Submissions for International Album of the Year and Album of the Year close
Eligibility for the 2018 JUNO Awards applies to music released for national sale between September 1, 2016 and November 10, 2017. Albums available for pre-order online no later than November 10, 2017 will also qualify. Pre-ordered online albums will need to be available no later than November 24, 2017.
For a complete list of JUNO Awards categories, eligibility rules and voting criteria, visit www.junoawards.ca/submissions. Note: Save up to 40% on submissions by signing up as a CARAS Academy Delegate at www.junoawards.ca/join.
Reach the full release here.
SOURCE Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences
For further information: For more information on the JUNO Awards or interview requests, please contact: Zai Karim, rock-it promotions, email@example.com, 416 656 0707 ext. 127