Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- stREITwise, a real estate investment firm based in Los Angeles, announced today that the December 13 presentation from its CEO Jeffrey Karsh, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
stREITwise's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- September 2017: stREITwise announced Regulation A+ REIT offering to lead new era of real estate crowdfunding with lower fees and a 10% current annualized dividend yield
- December 2017: stREITwise raised over $20 million in less than 6 months, and has made 10% annualized dividend distributions to all investors of record each quarter since inception
- stREITwise owns the Panera Bread world HQ building in St. Louis, MO, among others
- $1,000 minimum investment
- Invest for a Cause campaign through December 31, 2017, in which the stREITwise executive team will donate 2% of your investment amount to the charity of your choice
Headquartered in Los Angeles, stREITwise offers a new way to invest in real estate, with opportunities designed to be rewarding and accessible for everyone. stREITwise cuts out the middleman and passes the savings on to investors who invest directly online. stREITwise acquires the real estate, collects the rent, and pays a dividend. The stREITwise team is experienced in managing complex real estate investments through multiple business cycles and through the life cycle of each investment. The stREITwise executive team has over $5.4bn of transaction and asset management experience in all major property types. For more information, visit www.streitwise.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/streitwise-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300571874.html
For further information: stREITwise, Jeffrey Karsh, CEO, 310-421-1033, firstname.lastname@example.org; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, Phone 201 360 6767 | Mobile 212 729 8350, email@example.com, http://www.streitwise.com
Also from this source: