MONTRÉAL, Aug. 12, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - The National Congress of Italian-Canadians (Québec region) is proud to announce the return of Montreal's Italian Week which will end in Little Italy from August 15th to 17th, 2014.
To celebrate in the best possible conditions, Saint-Laurent boulevard will be closed off starting from Friday August 15th at 00:01am until Monday August 18th at 10am between Beaubien and Jean-Talon street. No access is possible by car or motor vehicle.
Some side streets of Saint-Laurent boulevard will be closed as well to traffic. Please see information below.
Side streets close :
- St- Laurent, between Jean-Talon and Beaubien
- St-Zotique East and West : between Clark and St-Laurent, and between St-Dominique and St-Laurent
- Dante, from St-Dominique to St-Laurent
- Bélanger, from St-Dominique to St-Laurent
- Mozart East and West, between Clark and St-Laurent and between St-Dominique and St-Laurent
- Shamrock, from St-Dominique to St-Laurent
- The alley behind the park of Little Italy
For more information: 514-279-6357 or by e-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: National Congress of Italian Canadians
For further information: Média contact : Marie M Tourigny-Houle, Public relations coordinator, T : 514 279-6357, Cell: 514-209-7052, [email protected], www.semaineitalienne.ca, facebook.com/semaineitaliennemtl, twitter.com/semaineITAweek