Global platform delivers enhanced candidate experience, multilingual support and built-in regional compliance
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2018 /CNW/ -- Sterling Talent Solutions (Sterling) today announced a major company milestone with the launch of SterlingONE to the Canadian market. This cloud-based platform allows employers to streamline, automate and optimize how they process and deliver their background screening solutions, while seamlessly guiding candidates throughout their hiring experience. The result is a simpler, more intuitive global screening platform that delivers a better experience for employers while getting new hires in the door faster and more efficiently.
The SterlingONE platform now provides a set of the most commonly-requested Canadian screening products, adapted from Sterling's heritage Canadian platform, BackCheck. Built with the ever-changing compliance requirements in mind, these core products in Canada include: Canadian Criminal Record Check, Canadian Identity Cross-Check, Canadian Driver Abstract, Employment, Education, and Credential Verification, Reference Check, and Canadian Credit Bureau Inquiry.
"We are thrilled to offer our industry-leading, cloud-based technology, SterlingONE, to our current and prospective clients in Canada," said Nick Hopkins, Vice President, Account Management & Client Services at Sterling Talent Solutions in Canada. "Canada is a key market for Sterling Talent Solutions, as we are the largest supplier of background screening solutions in the world. Given that we operate in a global economy, we have customers located in the United States and United Kingdom who also require Canadian background screening services. Regardless of an individual customer's footprint in the world, Sterling now possesses the ability to place them all on a singular platform, effectively streamlining the client and candidate experience."
SterlingONE platform highlights include:
- A simpler, more intuitive user experience which brings together candidates' details and their entire screening history in a single, easy-to-understand view
- Mobile responsive candidate experience that caters to the growing number of candidates on the go
- More streamlined background screening solutions that deliver faster results
- French-Canadian language options to enhance the client and candidate experience and address specific regional needs in Canada
- Self-service admin tools that are now available for clients to easily set and manage user permissions and access
- Real-time visibility and insight into candidate screening status
- Enhanced reporting that offers easily accessible, comprehensive reports that can efficiently track background screening results
- "Canadian users of SterlingONE can expect a more streamlined, user-friendly interface that allows them to fulfill their screening requirements quickly and efficiently from one central location," said Dillana Lim, Chief Product Officer at Sterling Talent Solutions. "Plus, SterlingONE offers a mobile responsive candidate experience with anywhere, anytime mobile access, providing the ease and flexibility that candidates expect."
The launch of SterlingONE in Canada will occur in a phased approach, beginning with new clients followed by an upgrade for BackCheck clients expected to begin in March 2018 and continue throughout the year.
About Sterling Talent Solutions
Sterling Talent Solutions, the world's largest background screening provider, provides hiring peace of mind by delivering a simpler, smarter background screening and onboarding experience for organizations worldwide. Our comprehensive suite of cloud-based background screening and onboarding services, such as I-9/E-Verify, offer letter and new hire forms, deliver accurate, reliable results and tools to maintain compliance throughout the hiring cycle.
With 20 offices in nine countries and growing, our team of more than 4,000 employees proudly serves over 25,000 customers around the world, including 25% of the Fortune 100. Sterling is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).
Sterling Talent Solutions is a service mark of Sterling Infosystems, Inc.
SOURCE Sterling Talent Solutions