MONTRÉAL, July 13, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Société en commandite Stationnement de Montréal's (the "Société") management team has published its financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016.
- In 2016, the Société contributed a total of $53.4 million to the City of Montréal in the form of taxes, rents, permits, compensation and royalties.
- The Société was able to refund the entirety of its initial long-term debt of $40 million through a final instalment of $12 million in January 2016.
- P$ Mobile Service: a very popular, consistently growing app! By year-end 2016, 47% of user payments were made using this platform.
- The Société launched a brand new website to foster proximity to its clientele.
- The Société complied with the City's Open Data Policy by releasing its first set of parking data.
Click here to access the Société's 2016 report and learn more about its projects.
Created in 1995, the Société en commandite Stationnement de Montréal was originally founded to ensure the optimal management of municipal paid on-street and off-street parking. The Société was quickly recognized for its innovation, its advantageous use of cutting-edge technologies and the harmonious integration of its installations into the urban landscape.
SOURCE Société en commandite stationnement de Montréal
For further information: Sophie Charette, Assistan Director - Communications, Stationnement de Montréal, Phone. : 514 868-3795, Cell.: 514 996-5034, [email protected]