MONTRÉAL, Sept. 9, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - With nearly 532,000 subscribers across the greater Montréal region, the P$ Mobile Service app has seen impressive subscriber growth since its launch in 2012. According to a recent survey1 conducted by Stationnement de Montréal, subscribers are increasingly using the P$ Mobile Service app to cover their parking fees, from the first payment. In fact, nearly two-thirds (63%) of subscribers are using the app exclusively when paying for parking, which represents a 15% increase from 2013. This demonstrated that habits are evolving and the app is meeting driver's needs.
"Since launching the P$ Mobile Service app, Stationnement de Montréal's objective has been to consistently offer a fast, convenient and accessible service that adapts to today's reality, and that people want to use thanks to its tangible benefits, said Charles Auger, General Manager of Stationnement de Montréal. The results of the survey conducted among our subscribers show that they not only like this app, but are also increasingly using it for all their activities."
A few highlights
- Nearly two-thirds (63%) of P$ Mobile Service users are using this app exclusively, compared to 48% in 2013, which represents a 15% increase.
- Even more satisfied clients! 86% of respondents said they were "very satisfied" with the P$ Mobile Service app, so much so that they would (100%) recommend it to a friend.
- Nearly one third of subscribers (31%) use the app at least once a week.
- Users especially enjoy the P$ Mobile Service app for its accessibility, convenience and ease of use.
- According to subscribers, the app is well designed and adequately meets their needs. Users feel the app is simple and easy to use. Moreover, they particularly appreciate the alerts indicating the time when their parking payment expires.
Perfect for social outings
A large majority of subscribers use the P$ Mobile Service app in entertainment and consumer contexts. Specifically, 73% of them use the app for social outings, 66% for shopping and 55% to attend events and shows.
A function well worth discovering
The Rates and regulations function, launched in 2014, enables users to get more information on the rates and regulations pertaining to all paid on-street parking spaces in Montréal. Check out the Pay for space section for additional details. It's easy to use and helps avoid nasty surprises!
The P$ Mobile Service app can be downloaded on iPhone, Android™ and BlackBerry® devices, as well as through the web and mobile app.
About Stationnement de Montréal
Created in 1995, Société en commandite Stationnement de Montréal was originally founded to ensure the optimal management of municipal paid on-street and off-street parking. The Société was quickly recognized for its innovation, its advantageous use of cutting-edge technologies and the harmonious integration of its installations into the urban landscape.
To learn what users have to say about the P $ Mobile Service app, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si8wHxlhyDA
1The survey was conducted on the web by TC Media, between May 19 and May 27, 2015, with nearly 3,000 subscribers.
SOURCE Stationnement de Montréal
For further information: Sophie Charette, Assistant Director - Communications, Stationnement de Montréal, 514 868-3795, [email protected]