Champion of Entrepreneurs and Former Dragon Joe Mimran Kicks-off
'This is How I Grow My Business Contest'
RICHMOND HILL, ON, June 3, 2019 /CNW/ - Staples Canada, The Working and Learning Company, has transformed its print and tech services business. Solutionshop is taking services to the next level by offering customers a complete marketplace that helps every aspect of a business, including design, printing, marketing, shipping and tech services, available at all 305 Staples locations across Canada and online.
"Whether you're a student, teacher, side-hustler, entrepreneur or small business owner, we want Solutionshop to be the place that you turn to for expert advice and support," said Gogi Grewal, Chief Services and Transformation Officer, Staples Canada.
Solutionshop offers a rebranded store experience for customers to explore, engage and create every day, with services that include:
- A team of graphic design consultants who support everything from branding and logos to website design and marketing materials.
- An extensive range of print services, offering same-day printing, next-day delivery, 30 different stock options, wide-format and engineering prints, and a variety of print finishing options.
- A portfolio of marketing solutions that help small businesses stay in front of their customers, with direct mail advertising, digital marketing powered by Webware.io, and an industry-leading assortment of promotional products.
- Access to one of the biggest shipping networks in Canada, thanks to exclusive partnerships with FedEx, Purolator and Xpresspost.
- Certified technicians that deliver Connected Tech solutions to customers in-store, at home or at their office, helping with everything from PC, router and printer setup, as well as data protection and recovery, computer maintenance, software installation, virus removal and diagnostics.
- Dedicated Account Managers that help enable business development and solve problems.
- Ever-expanding suite of professional services that help customers start and grow their businesses, including Staples Business Loans powered by Thinking Capital and Business Registration powered by Corporation Centre.
"Simply put, Solutionshop is your one-stop destination for all of your services needs to provide your business with the tools necessary to work, learn and grow," continued Grewal.
Calling All Small Businesses: Expert Advice from Champion of Entrepreneurs Joe Mimran
The Working and Learning Company is also launching the 'This is How I Grow my Business Contest' as a way of celebrating and supporting entrepreneurs from coast-to-coast. The national contest gives three Canadian small businesses the chance to win a $20,000 prize package that includes new technology and Solutionshop services from Staples Canada, along with a mentorship opportunity with designer and champion of entrepreneurs, Joe Mimran.
"Work, learn and grow is more than just words, it's driving a core belief that fuels the new Staples Canada," said David Boone, Chief Executive Officer, Staples Canada. "Enriching the lives of entrepreneurs and providing them with our expanded range of products, technology, services and mentorship from Joe Mimran, that's how we can truly walk the walk as trusted and inspiring partners."
To learn more about Staples Canada's 'This is How I Grow My Business Contest', visit staples.ca/thisishowi.
About Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. With a focus on community, inspiration and services, the company is committed to being a dynamic, inspiring partner to customers who visit its 305 locations across the country. A privately-owned company, Staples Canada is dedicated to helping its customers – entrepreneurs, educators, students and parents – work, learn and grow. Visit staples.ca for more information, or get social with @StaplesCanada on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
SOURCE Staples Canada ULC
For further information: Alessandra Saccal, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2363, email@example.com; Kathleen Stelmach, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 Ext. 2714, firstname.lastname@example.org; David Dwyer, Golin, 647-828-0140, DDwyer@golin.com