Complete line of sleek new terminals blend style, durability and performance
for hospitality environments.
VANCOUVER, March 8, 2019 /CNW/ - Squirrel Systems, a leading technology provider to the hospitality industry, announced today three new sleek hospitality point of sale (POS) terminals that blend style and performance with hospitality grade durability.
Powerful, future friendly technology choices combined with careful material selections ensures these workstations continue Squirrel's reputation of mating style and performance with extended service life in harsh hospitality environments.
The 15" WS150 and WS150H workstations are powered by Intel processors and run a Windows operating system. They are the dominant solution for complex hospitality environments such as hotels, resorts and casinos while being the preferred platform of IT teams that standardize on Windows environments. These new terminals provide:
- A tablet style design that delivers over twice the screen real estate of 10" tablets
- A choice of widescreen format (WS150H) or standard format (WS150) to blend into any environment.
- A bezeless, spill and moisture resistant design for harsh hospitality environments.
- Adaptable installation options with bases providing adjustable tilt and height and optional wall mounts.
The WS140H widescreen workstation follows the WS10LX as the most popular terminal in the Squirrel line and is the workstation of choice for independent and multi-unit restaurants. It is the new standard for tablet style fixed terminals, allowing restaurants to leave tablets in servers hands, where they belong. The WS140H provides:
- A 14-inch design that has a similar footprint to 10" counter mounted tablets while providing the serving efficiency of nearly 50% more screen real estate and superior reliability.
- Adjustable tilt and low overall height for better guest engagement at counters and bars.
- A Squirrel Linux based operating system providing a lightweight, secure terminal that is easy to install and manage.
"Squirrel introduced the first touchscreen POS terminal to the hospitality market and our customers expect us to continue that tradition of innovation," said Jason Leeson, President of Squirrel Systems. "These new terminals are our most stylish and adaptable to date. They have been designed to complement our mobility options for table side ordering, providing our customers with the most choice in the industry to design their own amazing guest experience."
The WS150, WS150H and WS140H are all available today. Learn more about these new hospitality POS workstations online.
SOURCE Squirrel Systems
For further information: Scott Waldrum, Vice-President Marketing, 604-412-3315, [email protected]