CALGARY, May 31, 2018 /CNW/ - Left Field Foods and its latest entry into the better-for-you (BFY) snack market, SPOKES Air-Puffed Potato Snacks, is the recipient of a Grand Prix new product award. The Retail Council of Canada (RCC) presented the prestigious award last night in Toronto, and recognized SPOKES as a leader in product innovation in the Canadian (Savoury) Snack category.
"We launched SPOKES Air-Puffed Potatoes in the summer of 2017, and we are delighted that the RCC selected SPOKES as a Grand Prix winner in the Savoury Snack category. The positive reaction and support of SPOKES in the Canadian market is a testament that consumers really do value a great tasting, no-compromise snack that is better-for-you," stated Dave Pullar, CEO of Left Field Foods.
The Grand Prix winners were evaluated against three (3) key areas focusing on innovation, originality and consumer acceptance by a jury of retailers and food professionals.
Quick Facts About SPOKES Air-Puffed Potato Snacks:
- Great tasting potato snacks with a bold crunch.
- Made from naturally simple ingredients with no preservatives, artificial flavours or colours.
- Never oil fried and only 40 calories per cup!
- Certified gluten-free and also dairy-free, soy-free and egg-free.
- Vegetarian and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Made in Canada in a peanut and tree-nut free facility.
- Available in a variety of naturally delicious flavours including Sea Salt, Mango Habanero,
Sea Salt & Vinegar, Barbecue and Dill Pickle.
- Available at most retailers across Canada.
- MSRP $3.99
About Left Field Foods
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Left Field Foods is a rapidly growing snack food company focused on helping savvy snackers eat and feel better, today and tomorrow. The company develops innovative, naturally delicious products with Great Taste from the Ground Up™ that appeal to consumers' growing preference for great tasting, Better-For-You (BFY) products made with naturally simple ingredients. For additional information, please visit: leftfieldfoods.ca.
SOURCE Left Field Foods
For further information: Media Contact: Dina Vieira, dvCommunications, (416) 702-6124, [email protected]