Award-Winning SOTI Mobile Device Management Solution, MobiControl, Delivers Exclusive Remote Control and Advanced Management Features to Solve the MDM Challenges Plaguing IT Managers Today
MISSISSAUGA, ON, May 4, 2012 /CNW/ - SOTI, the market leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM), today announced that its MobiControl enterprise MDM, helpdesk, security and tracking solution offers exclusive features and support for the new Samsung Galaxy SIII. As the newest addition to the Samsung Android family, Galaxy SIII is an enterprise-ready mobile handset running Google's Android 4.0.
"The Galaxy SIII continues Samsung's strong momentum in producing enterprise ready smartphones. With this phone, Samsung has continued to separate itself from the pack in producing a phone that is packed with the features and functionality that today's BYOD users demand, but yet has the management and security controls that enterprises need," said Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI.
With over 80,000 customers worldwide who have deployed a combined total of millions of devices, SOTI has gathered and shared market intelligence with Samsung about which Android MDM features matter most. SOTI MobiControl is the only enterprise MDM solution on the market that offers remote device control for troubleshooting, device lockdown/kiosk for dedicated usage and other advanced management and enterprise security capabilities for Android devices. SOTI's award-winning MobiControl enterprise MDM solution helps organizations enable mobility, minimize support and management costs, and maximize ROI.
SOTI MobiControl's Enterprise MDM tools for the Samsung Galaxy SIII include:
- Real-Time Remote Control and Help desk tools: Live remote control of devices allows organizations to offer optimal help desk troubleshooting and support services.
- MS Exchange policies: Configure and control secure access to corporate e-mail.
- Security management: MobiControl's Advanced Security Center provides administrators with the most comprehensive suite of security controls including: Active Directory authentication, Hardware Features Control, Encryption, application execution control policies and content control, and much more.
- Application management: Install, update, remove, enable or disable any application without user interaction.
- Asset management: Maintains up-to-date status and activity information on all mobile assets with interactive dashboards, reports and alerts. Manage device inventory by dynamic groups and communicate to end-users proactively.
- Location-based services: Real-time location tracking and historical bread crumbing of device movement anywhere in the world. MobiControl can find lost or stolen devices and monitor device movement at any time.
- Alerts: MobiControl proactively alerts console administrators on both server and device-side events. After configuring custom alerts, MobiControl automatically triggers a notification of specific events.
- Reports: MobiControl's advanced data collection gives businesses the power to view and collect a wealth of live device information that can be used for essential analytical reporting. From battery status to installed applications, MobiControl collects vital device data in real-time, allowing administrators to generate detailed reports in a few mouse clicks.
Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI, added, "As more organizations implement bring your own device (BYOD) policies to increase worker efficiency and productivity, comprehensive enterprise MDM solutions are required to secure and manage all devices connected to the network. According to a recent report from British Telecom, 82 percent of companies say they already allow BYOD or plan to within the next 24 months. As a Samsung partner, we are proud to support the new Samsung Galaxy SIII, and all other Samsung Android devices with the industry's most comprehensive suite of security and management tools as well as exclusive features such as real-time remote control and device lockdown."
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI Inc. develops industry-leading technology that solves the unique challenges involved in managing, securing, supporting, and tracking remote mobile and desktop computing devices. Today, over 80,000 customers around the world in retail, manufacturing, health care, government, logistics, hospitality and other industries rely on SOTI products to reduce the total cost of ownership associated with their mobile devices. For more information, visit us at http://www.soti.net, contact us by email at email@example.com or phone us at +1-905-624-9828.
For further information:
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager, SOTI Inc.