HONG KONG, June 7, 2016 /CNW/ -- Located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre, the tallest building in Hong Kong, sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck (sky100) is Hong Kong's highest and only indoor observation deck offering full views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. From 15 July to 23 August, visitors can join the exciting new "sky100-Little Twin Stars Sky-high Hong Kong Adventure". Come and experience the dynamism of Hong Kong together with Little Twin Stars, and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of Asia's World City from above!
Meet the adorable Little Twin Stars with a Hong Kong theme -- The "Starry Sky-high Package" is just HK$248 (Adult) and HK$198 (Child/Senior), inclusive of dual admissions and five new features are:
- Limited-edition Little Twin Stars themed decorations;
- sky100's first-ever "Little Twin Stars Sky-high Galaxy" offering a sparkling romantic night-time experience;
- Edutainment activities with the "Little Twin Stars Starry-go-round Hong Kong Guide" featuring interesting facts as you follow in the Little Twin Stars' footsteps to explore various landmarks in Hong Kong;
- "Little Twin Stars Creative Corner", where you can turn two themed paper crafts into unique souvenirs to take home with you;
- One limited-edition Little Twin Stars themed card holder;
What's more? Visitors can enjoy the Limited-edition Little Twin Stars themed food and beverages items at Vista@sky100 cafe. Savour the double delights of taste and visual pleasure!
All major cities around the world have their own iconic observation decks, and sky100 is undoubtedly the one for Hong Kong. The deck, which has only been open for five years, has received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years, in 2014, 2015 and 2016, recognising its breathtaking views. This Certificate of Excellence puts sky100 in the top 10% of TripAdvisor's listed attractions worldwide. The deck also enriches the visitor experience by showcasing Hong Kong's unique culture via state-of-the-art facilities and an interactive AR app. sky100 is the perfect place to enjoy fascinating views of Hong Kong, and is sure to be the highlight of your trip!
For more information, please visit sky100's official website (www.sky100.com.hk).
©1976, 2016 SANRIO CO., LTD.
Approval No. P160600052BC
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160606/375685
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160606/375687
SOURCE sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
For further information: sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, Tweety Ho, +852-2613-3831, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.sky100.com.hk