- SiriusXM on Apple TV delivers Howard Stern, more than 200 channels of commercial-free and curated music, live sports, sports talk, top news brands, exclusive entertainment, comedy and more
- SiriusXM is available on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation), further expanding list of SiriusXM in-home listening options
TORONTO, Jan. 3, 2018 /CNW/ - SiriusXM Canada, the country's leading audio entertainment company, announced today that SiriusXM's 200+ channels of world class audio entertainment are now available on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation) via the SiriusXM app. SiriusXM on Apple TV gives subscribers another convenient way to access its extensive lineup of programming, which features Howard Stern, commercial-free music, plus live sports, news, entertainment, comedy, and more, inside their home.
With the SiriusXM app on AppleTV, SiriusXM trial or paid subscribers with streaming access may:
- Customize music and comedy channels with MySXM for a personalized experience.
- Choose from a large library of archived programming on SiriusXM On Demand.
- Experience a user interface optimized for Apple TV.
- Set and select favorites for easy access to preferred channels and shows.
- Resume shows from SiriusXM On Demand from where they left off when listening previously on the SiriusXM app on Apple TV or other devices.
- View currently-playing content on the integrated screen saver
Learn more at siriusxm.ca/appletv.
With SiriusXM on Apple TV, SiriusXM All Access and streaming subscribers can access exclusive music and entertainment, including Howard Stern's two exclusive channels, commercial-free music from multiple genres, an extensive schedule of live games and events from professional and college sports, plus news from respected national outlets, exclusive talk and entertainment, a broad range of comedy, and sports talk from some of the biggest names in broadcasting; as well as dozens of exclusive online-only channels that span music, talk, comedy and news.
SiriusXM showcases exclusive artist branded music channels from The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Eminem, Garth Brooks, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, Kenny Chesney, Pitbull and many more. Its expertly curated channels play music from multiple decades and genres that span rock, pop, country, electronic dance, jazz and more. Subscribers with Apple TV can also access concept-based channels curated by SiriusXM's acclaimed programming team, such as The Coffee House, SiriusXM Chill, Road Trip Radio, Yacht Rock Radio, and The Covers Channel.
SiriusXM content available on Apple TV mirrors what is available to subscribers with their streaming subscription. For more info on what channels are available on various SiriusXM subscriptions, go to siriusxm.ca/plans.
About SiriusXM Canada
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc., operating as SiriusXM Canada, is the country's leading entertainment company. SiriusXM creates and offers commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; and exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.ca.
SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides commercial-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.
SiriusXM Canada has been designated one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies eight years in a row and is currently a Platinum Club Member.
SOURCE Sirius XM Canada Inc.
For further information: SiriusXM Canada contact: Kayla J. Schwartz, Senior Manager, Communications and Sponsorship, 416-408-6033, [email protected]