OTTAWA, Dec. 13, 2017 /CNW/ - Today, SX Registry SA, the operator of .SX country code top-level domain on behalf of the Sint Maarten government, announced that its domain registry is now running on the Canadian Internet Registration Authority's (CIRA) Fury Registry Platform.
CIRA's Fury Registry Platform is a next-generation TLD management platform with features and functionality designed for the modern TLD business. Fury features a modern interface with role-based access to key registry functions that provide flexibility in pricing, promotion, and domain management to help operators run their business and grow their registry.
The migration to Fury took less than 30 days, and was executed seamlessly by the CIRA transition team.
- The Fury Registry Platform builds on CIRA's more than 20 years of experience managing the .CA domain and brings TLD operators enhanced features to support a modern TLD business.
- Many of Fury's advanced features can be adjusted on-demand, without technical interventions, allowing marketing and finance teams to directly manage and report on a domain's promotional activity.
- The Fury platform is flexible and modular to accommodate both ccTLDs such as .SX, and gTLDs, such as .KIWI which adopted the platform last year.
- Fury's tags feature—an industry first—enables operators to apply advanced business rules to individual domains or domain groupings to make adjustments to pricing and promotions in real-time.
"While we chose the Fury platform due to its advanced features and stability, what truly amazed me was how seamless the migration was. As a business person and especially as a registry, I cannot afford downtime, and the CIRA transition team exceeded my most optimistic expectations."
– Normand Fortier, CEO, SX Registry SA
"We developed the Fury Registry Services Platform with the flexibility and agility to manage any modern TLD business. The TLD market is rapidly evolving, and accompanied by the support of CIRA, the FURY platform provides operators with a set of next-generation tools to compete and win."
– Dave Chiswell, Vice President of Product Development, CIRA
For more information on the Fury Registry Platform visit: https://cira.ca/fury
Get your .SX domain at http://registry.sx
About SX Registry SA
The registry of the .SX Top Level Domain (TLD) is managed by SX Registry SA on behalf of the island Country of Sint Maarten. .SX Registry promotes the usage and the registration of .SX domain names on a national and an international level via attractive Registrar packages and a dedicated marketing program.
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) manages the .CA top-level domain on behalf of all Canadians. CIRA also develops technologies and services that help support its goal of building a better online Canada. The CIRA team operates one of the fastest-growing ccTLDs, a high-performance global DNS network, and one of the world's most advanced back-end registry solutions.
SOURCE Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
For further information: Spencer Callaghan, Communications Manager, CIRA, [email protected], (613) 237-5335 ext. 276