KANSAS CITY, Kan., May 7, 2015 /CNW/ -- Silpada, a leading jewelry direct sales company with a rich heritage of handcrafted designs, is excited to announce the launch of it's first-ever accessories collection this fall. Best known for its .925 Sterling Silver Collection and brass-based K & R Collection, Silpada is a family-owned business that strives to empower women through one-of-a-kind jewelry and unique opportunities for fashion entrepreneurship. Beginning July 16, 2015, Silpada will expand its product portfolio by offering a variety of handbags, wallets and scarves.
"We're thrilled to enter a new category and give women even more reasons to feel beautiful," said Co-Chief Executive Officers Kelsey Perry and Ryane Delka. "The expansion into accessories is a natural fit that will help us achieve our goals of expanding Silpada's reach and empowering more women to build lives they deserve."
Inspired by world travels and global trends, Silpada's 2015 Fall/Winter Collection tells the story of The New West and can be worn with the season's fringe, suede and chambray staples. The accessories line will debut in Silpada's 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog, alongside new sterling silver and brass jewelry. With plans to expand the accessories line by the end of the year, customers can look forward to more offerings in the coming months.
The initial accessories collection features nine SKUs ($49-$299) made of genuine leather, cowhide and all-natural fibers:
- Dakota Tote: Structured leather tote with suede fringe; $299
- Zahara Clutch: Leather and animal-print clutch with removable chain; $149
- Kenzie Wallet: Small leather wallet featuring six card slots and rivet detailing; $79
- Zahara Wristlet: Large leather wallet with animal-print accents and phone pocket; $149
- Tucson Jewelry Tote: Aztec-print travel case that can store up to 20 jewelry pieces; $59
- Dalia Scarf: Red, navy and gold scarf with eyelash fringe edges; wool and silk; $89
- Avery Scarf: Blue-and-white striped scarf; cotton; $69
- Olivia Scarf: Oversized scarf featuring watercolor print; wool; $79
- Sloan Scarf: Black-and-white patterned scarf; rayon made from bamboo and wool; $49
To view the full collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded nearly 20 years ago, Silpada prides itself on being an early pioneer in the direct selling industry and is currently led by second-generation leaders, Kelsey Perry and Ryane Delka. The duo is bridging the gap between millennials and boomers by expanding Silpada into a family of brands, refreshing the home-party model and redefining today's working woman. The Silpada collection ranges in price from $16-$329 (with more than 140 pieces under $50), and can be purchased online at silpada.com or through the 25,000+ representatives who sell Silpada across North America.
Abby Gerstner, Silpada
913.851.7757 | email@example.com