MARKHAM, ON, June 20, 2016 /CNW/ - Katla Labs, Inc today announced the introduction of Sidekick, the all-in-one sensor-based Driving Assistant, designed to keep drivers safe, informed, and empowered with a rich portfolio of built-in features.
Sidekick is a next generation sensor-based mobile app that auto-launches when you drive, keeping you informed while giving you the peace of mind you desire. Sidekick can do the following for you and much more:
- Alert you in real time when you are driving towards an incident
- Detect if you are in a distress situation (e.g. high force impact) and call your emergency contact for you, hands-free
- Communicate with other drivers nearby (e.g. when you are stuck in a traffic jam)
- Navigate you to your destination with comfort-optimized routing for less stressful driving, prioritizing fewer turns and easier-to-drive segments on highways and major roads
- Keep track of historical commute times
- Record trip mileage for easy expense reporting
- Auto record dashcam videos for protection against unjust tickets or insurance fraud
"Our philosophy behind Sidekick is to make users' driving experience as safe, convenient, and carefree as possible," said Katla Labs CEO Billy Lo. "By combining navigation, communication, and distress functionality into a single app, we offer drivers an all-in-one driving assistant solution that addresses both everyday and emergency situations."
Sidekick has no ads and only offers useful and convenient features with minimal distractions.
About Katla Labs Inc.
Katla Labs is a startup based in Ontario, with a mission to reduce auto accident fatalities worldwide in an affordable, accessible manner and to lessen the pain and injuries by connecting accident victims with emergency help quickly. The Sidekick app is the company's first product (www.sidekick-app.com)
SOURCE Katla Labs Inc.
For further information: www.sidekick-app.com/contact