RICHMOND HILL, ON, Dec. 20, 2017 /CNW/ - Staples Canada revealed today its Boxing Day sales to help customers get a head start on planning their deal hunting. The retailer is marking down prices on office supplies and its best tech products of the season, including laptops, tablets, Bluetooth speakers, wireless headphones, and more.
"Our Boxing Day sale is one of the best times to shop and offers savings on the latest tech products available," said Mary Sagat, Chief Executive Officer for Staples Canada. "Customers will find competitive prices in store and online on the items that they wish they got for Christmas."
Customers will have first access to Boxing Day deals online at Staples.ca starting December 24, while retail locations will open early at 8 a.m. on December 26, where permitted, fully stocked with deals.
Top Boxing Day buys from Staples include:
- HP Pavilion Laptop featuring AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor with 15.6" touch screen display, $579.99 (save $170)
- Asus 15.6" Laptop, with AMD A9 Processor, 8GB RAM, and 1TB HD, $449.99 (Save $100)
- Microsoft Surface Pro featuring Intel Core i5 Processor with 12.3" PixelSense display, $999 (save $200)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 3 wireless on-ear headphones, $249.33 (save $80)
- JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker, $139.99 (save $80), and JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth speaker, $44.99 (save $35)
- HP Wireless 4-in-1 printer, $39.96 (save $40)
- Seagate Expansion 4TB Portable Drive, $119.92 (save $50)
- Epson Home Cinema 760 Projector, $599.84 (save $100)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocked Smartphone, $399 (save $100)
- Save up to $250 on select Mac computers, additional details at www.staples.ca/macboxingweek
- Start off the new year by getting organized, save 61 per cent on Really Useful Box 31L file/storage totes
- Print off your favourite holiday memories with 50 per cent off all Staples and Epson photo paper
- Save 50 per cent off lightweight canvases, 40 per cent off express photo calendars and 25 per cent off posters from Staples Print & Marketing Services and StaplesPrint.ca
- 50 per cent off Christmas merchandise, including stationery, cards, gift wrap and tags, gift baskets and holiday treats
For all the deals, check out the Staples Boxing Day flyer at www.staples.ca/flyer.
About Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros
Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it's in-store, online, on mobile devices, or through the company's buy online, pick up in store option. Staples is dedicated to offering customers the highest level of service, with more products than ever, including technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Print and Marketing services. The company also invests in a number of corporate giving programs that actively support environmental, educational and entrepreneurial initiatives in Canadian communities from coast to coast. Visit www.staples.ca for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SOURCE Staples Canada Inc.
For further information: Media Information: Alessandra Saccal, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 ext. 2363, [email protected]; Kathleen Stelmach, Staples Canada, 905-737-1147 ext. 2714, [email protected]; Jessica Roumeliotis, Torchia Communications, 514 288-8290 ext. 205, [email protected]