TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2019 /CNW/ - Canada's Largest Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by G Adventures, returns to the International Centre, Friday, February 22 to Sunday, February 24, 2019. This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside! We are pleased to be raising funds this year for our new official charity CampOut for Cancer – Camp Trillium.
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling remote bodies of water.
- See breathtaking presentations and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the International Travel Theatre.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
- Hear from paddling legends and experts as they share their unforgettable paddle trips, tips and advice on the Adventures in Paddling Stage.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- Stretch and climb your way to the top of our Rock Wall.
- The Dive Academy is offering an introduction to scuba diving class in the Demo Pool at the show!
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Artist and photographer, Hap Wilson, as he shares his favorite canoe routes.
- Kevin Callan author of fifteen books, including the bestselling "The Happy Camper" and the incredibly popular series of paddling guides.
- Camper Christina, blogger, youtuber and outdoor enthusiast who camps year-round. In 2016, with no one to go with, she began solo tripping. Now, with more experience and confidence, she ventures into some remote and challenging locations alone, pushing the boundaries of solo camping!
- John Van Barriger is an award-winning writer/photographer and president of The Outdoor Kind, LLC. This family-owned business works to support first responders and educate outdoor enthusiasts about the prevention of wildfires and other emergencies.
- Preston Ciere is a popular writer, speaker and outdoor advocate, known for his unique style and humorous stories of backcountry adventures that he uses to share camping ideas and resources with the hope of inspiring others to embark on their own connection to nature.
See it! Live it! Do it! At the Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by G Adventures, takes place Friday, February 22nd through until Sunday, February 24th, 2019 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information, admission and a schedule of over 100 awe inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Friday, February 22, 2019, 10am - 7pm
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 24, 2019, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: G Adventures
Official Product and Info Booth: SPOT/Globalstar Canada Satellite Co.
Official Charity: CampOut for Cancer – Camp Trillium
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 40 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE The Outdoor Adventure Show
For further information: Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing, [email protected], 905-477-2677 ext. 225, www.outdooradventureshow.ca