TORONTO, Oct. 17, 2017 /CNW/ - The lovely Bluma Appel Salon at the Toronto Reference Library (789 Yonge Street) is once again the place to be for writing enthusiasts to gather and celebrate the written word on Sunday October 29th at 10 a.m. This 4th edition is the largest Scriptus to date and there are many new vendors from around North America bringing a wide range of pens vintage, modern and artisanal.
This year at Scriptus, attendees can look forward to:
- fine pens, including fountain pens, old and new;
- luxurious stationery from all over the world;
- vibrant inks, in all the colours of the rainbow;
- learning some calligraphy skills;
- having your pens repaired;
- unique stationery and journals
- an active community of like-minded writers and readers.
Polish ink master Konrad Zurawski of KWZ Ink is back with this years limited edition show ink Confederation Brown. This is a lovely green-brown ink that displays in subtly different ways depending on the nib and paper. There is a limited supply so get there early.
To celebrate Canada's 150, Scriptus with the help of Bexley Pens has created a Limited Edition Pen that will premiere at the show.
Last year, Scriptus attracted over a thousand people of all ages and interests. All coming together to celebrate the lasting, timeless nature of pens and ink.
Admission is free.
For more information, please visit ScriptusToronto.com
Media interviews are available upon request.
SOURCE Stone River Productions Inc.