TORONTO, Nov. 24 /CNW/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its fourth quarter results on Tuesday, December 8, 2009.
It is Scotiabank's intention to make available the 2009 audited annual consolidated financial statements and accompanying management's discussion & analysis (MD&A) on December 8th at www.scotiabank.com, along with the supplementary financial information report which includes fourth quarter results.
Fourth Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the fourth quarter results will be issued in Canada
over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at
approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 8, 2009.
Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at
2:00 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live, in listen-
- Via telephone, toll-free, at 1-800-814-4859 (please call five to
15 minutes in advance).
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the Quarterly
Results information displayed on the Investor Relations page of
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there
will be a question and answer session. Listeners are also invited to
submit questions by e-mail to email@example.com.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between December 8,
2009 and December 22, 2009 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525
(identification code 4186010 followed by the number sign).
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor
Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST
on December 8, 2009 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With close to 69,000 employees, Scotiabank Group and its affiliates serve approximately 12.8 million customers in some 50 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a diverse range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With more than $485 billion in assets (as at July 31, 2009), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.
For further information: For further information: Livy Feldgajer, Scotiabank Public Affairs, (416) 866-6203; Peter Slan, Scotiabank Investor Relations, (416) 933-1273