- Delivers more reliable and efficient power in large and critical buildings and infrastructure
- Helps track and reduce energy costs and improves asset and maintenance efficiency
MISSISSAUGA, ON, June 28, 2018 /CNW/ - Schneider Electric, the leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, launched its EcoStruxure Power energy management architecture in Canada at the company's Innovation Day in Toronto. EcoStruxure Power will give Canadian energy professionals access to more reliable, efficient power, while delivering new insights about energy usage.
"Canadian business leaders and energy managers are looking for better solutions to reduce energy consumption and increase power availability," said Adrian Thomas, Vice President of Building Business, Schneider Electric Canada. "EcoStruxure Power is our flexible IoT platform that integrates multiple data sources to measure, control and reduce energy usage, boost equipment performance and optimize asset usage. It is already in use in Canada and we are seeing rapid adoption because it is easily scaled to any size enterprise."
EcoStruxure Power is part of Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure, an open and interoperable system architecture for buildings, grid, industry, and data centre customers. EcoStruxure brings together the company's industry-leading connected products, edge control, applications, analytics and services into one connected and integrated framework for all areas of the power distribution and management chains. It enables organizations to discover new efficiencies in their operations.
EcoStruxure Power is organized around three core layers of technology innovation:
- Connected Products – an extensive range of connected products which collect and manage data for 24/7 connectivity, bringing enhanced intelligence and efficiency to operations. This includes MasterPact™ MTZ next-generation low-voltage breakers with embedded Class 1 metering for seamless smart panel integration, also announced at Schneider Electric's Innovation Day in Toronto.
- Edge Control – enables superior real-time control of operations, either on-site or through the cloud.
- Apps, Analytics and Services –allows customers to make informed and timely decisions to ensure reliability, reduce costs and boost efficiency.
EcoStruxure™ has been deployed in more than 480,000 installations globally, with the support of more than 20,000 system integrators, connecting over 1.5 million assets.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centres, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
SOURCE Schneider Electric
For further information: Media Relations: Jennifer Kanji, Schneider Electric Canada, Tel: (905) 366-0682, [email protected]