Estrie region home sold for $13.25M
MONTREAL, Nov. 12, 2015 /CNW/ - Royal LePage, a leading brand in luxury real estate in Quebec and Canada, is proud to announce the most significant sale ever recorded on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) network in the province, by Marie-Yvonne Paint, a seasoned real estate broker with Royal LePage Heritage.
The timeless stone-sided mansion sits on a 283,120.98 square foot property, surrounded by panoramic lake and mountain views. The twenty room main residence features the following amenities and designs elements:
- Five bedrooms, including a master bedroom containing 25 foot ceilings and one of five fireplaces throughout the house
- Seven bathrooms (five full-baths; two powder rooms)
- A geothermal energy system
- A generator
- A heated indoor pool
- A spacious home theatre
- A home gym and ping pong room
- An office and library
- A separate reception office
- Separate living, dining and family rooms
- A private wine cellar and tasting room
- Three kitchens, including one specifically designed for catering
- A dressing room equipped with an elevator and laundry facilities
- A mezzanine area
- Ornate fixtures and ironwork railings throughout the foyer
- Marble and Versailles parquets flooring throughout the home
The estate's manicured grounds also include three guest houses, a private dock and a spacious outdoor terrace area.
Dominic St-Pierre, senior director, Royal LePage, for the Quebec region, is available for interviews to discuss this record-breaking luxury property sale, as well as Quebec's high-end market more broadly.
SOURCE Royal LePage Limited
For further information: Christine Tourigny, Kaiser Lachance Communications, 514.878.2522, ext. 302, email@example.com