Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors, to attend interactive, real-time virtual event
HERLEEN, The Netherlands, Nov. 13, 2018 /CNW/ -- Royal DSM (NASDAQ: RDSMY) based in Herleen, Ther Netherlands, and focused on Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living, today announced that Anna Morello, Investor Relations Manager at Royal DSM will present at the dbVIC - Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference on 2018. This virtual investor conference is aimed exclusively at introducing global companies with ADR programs to investors.
DATE: November 14, 2018
TIME: 8:30 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask international companies their questions in real-time and to download a company's information in their "virtual trade booth" in the Exhibits section. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
Participation is free of charge.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
- Royal DSM is a more than 100 years-old Dutch/Swiss science-based company, active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living
- The company is the no 1 global supplier of Nutritional Ingredients (representing 70% of Group earnings)
- The company has a compelling growth strategy: DSM benefits from the global mega-trends requiring increased access to healthy food solutions and efficient animal protein production, to feed a growing global population. This drives strong volume growth for DSM's Nutritional Ingredients.
- Next to Nutrition, DSM has an attractive and well diversified portfolio of specialty materials
- Being a science-based company, DSM has a strong innovation track-record and has an attractive pipe-line of innovation projects which are well aligned with today's societal sustainability challenges
- The company is widely recognized as a leader in ESG-performance and shows that profitability growth and ESG-performance can go hand-in-hand
- DSM has delivered strong organic revenue- , profit growth and attractive financial returns in all its businesses since 2014
- Key strategic targets for the period 2019- 2021: (i) high single digit % annual Adj EBITDA growth and (ii) 10% average annual Adj Net Operating Free Cash Flow increase
- The company has an attractive dividend policy
About Royal DSM
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees.
SOURCE Royal DSM
For further information: Royal DSM, Anna Morello, Investor Relations Manager, Investors.email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John M. Viglotti, firstname.lastname@example.org