Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
HERLEEN, Netherlands, Nov. 19, 2018 /CNW/ -- Royal DSM (OTCQX: RDSMY) based in Herleen, The Netherlands, and focused on Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living, today announced that the November 14th presentation from Anna Morello, Investor Relations Manager, is now available for on-demand viewing in the dbVIC Deutsche Bank American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Virtual Investor Conference.
Royal DSM's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
- Royal DSM is a more than 100 years-old Dutch/Swiss science-based company, active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living
- The company is the no 1 global supplier of Nutritional Ingredients (representing 70% of Group earnings)
- The company has a compelling growth strategy: DSM benefits from the global mega-trends requiring increased access to healthy food solutions and efficient animal protein production, to feed a growing global population. This drives strong volume growth for DSM's Nutritional Ingredients.
- Next to Nutrition, DSM has an attractive and well diversified portfolio of specialty materials
- Being a science-based company, DSM has a strong innovation track-record and has an attractive pipe-line of innovation projects which are well aligned with today's societal sustainability challenges
- The company is widely recognized as a leader in ESG-performance and shows that profitability growth and ESG-performance can go hand-in-hand
- DSM has delivered strong organic revenue- , profit growth and attractive financial returns in all its businesses since 2014
- Key strategic targets for the period 2019- 2021: (i) high single digit % annual Adj EBITDA growth and (ii) 10% average annual Adj Net Operating Free Cash Flow increase
- The company has an attractive dividend policy
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Royal DSM
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress, and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Royal DSM
For further information: Royal DSM, Anna Morello, Investor Relations Manager, Investors.firstname.lastname@example.org; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John M. Viglotti, 212-729-8350, email@example.com