QUEBEC CITY, Nov. 18, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) has authorized Roche Ltd., Consulting Group (Roche) to enter into public contracts in Quebec, recognizing that the firm meets the strict integrity requirements the public has the right to expect.
"Roche has put considerable effort into ensuring that the company and our employees meet the highest ethical and integrity standards. Our AMF authorization attests to the best business practices Roche has introduced and rigorously applies," said Alex Brisson, Roche President and CEO.
Here are some of the various measures taken at Roche:
- Adoption of a code of ethics and conduct to which all employees must subscribe on an annual basis
- Appointment of an independent ethics commissioner
- A confidential phone number where people can report potentially reprehensible acts
- Tightening of control mechanisms via a new organizational structure
- Major governance measures put in place, including the appointment of independent directors to the board and the creation of advisory committees
"The AMF authorization is good news for all our employees. I would like to thank each and every one of them for always giving their very best and our clients and partners for their continued trust. Roche is looking to the future and can now pursue its growth, building on a solid foundation," concluded Alex Brisson.
About Roche Ltd., Consulting Group
Founded in 1963, Roche specializes in integrated projects and is one of the largest construction engineering firms in Canada. Roche employs over 1,300 people at some forty offices, and operates in approximately fifty countries. www.roche.ca.
SOURCE: ROCHE LTEE, GROUPE-CONSEIL
For further information:
418-654-9696, ext. 28441