OTTAWA, May 27, 2016 /CNW/ - Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, makers of the acclaimed CanIt-PRO, CanIt-Domain-PRO, CanIt Archiver and Hosted CanIt anti-spam outbound filtering, email encryption and email archiving solutions, announce the release of CanIt 10.0.0. Recent changes in the antispam marketplace, including Intel/McAfee's end-of-life of their MX Logic product and eFolder's end-of-life of their DoubleCheck product have increased the market demand for the new CanIt release.
CanIt 10.0.0 provides the following new features:
- CanIt integrates with the ConnectWise PSA platform's billing module, automatically providing MSPs with nightly-updated mailbox count information for each customer, broken down by CanIt product.
- CanIt 10.0.0 introduces Iceberg, a new visual theme reminiscent of Roaring Penguin's recent web site refresh.
- CanIt 10.0.0 introduces the CanIt Delivery Policy Module, a flexible system enabling new methods of sorting mail, allowing clients to automatically direct mail to the recipient within the company most appropriate to the task. Delivery policy rules can be based on content in the subject line or body, headers, sender, recipient, or other information in the email message. As well as redirecting and adding Bcc recipients, the delivery policy rules can also add subject tags and headers.
CanIt 10.0.0 is available as:
- CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
- CanIt-Domain-PRO, spam filtering software for MSPs to host anti-spam for their customers.
- Hosted CanIt, a fully outsourced, cloud based email filtering service
- Secure Messaging, an email encryption service.
- CanIt Archiver, email archiving software.
About Roaring Penguin
Founded in 1999, Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts focuses on fighting spam at the mail server with the acclaimed CanIt and MIMEDefang product lines. Today, Roaring Penguin develops its anti-spam solutions and email archiving / email continuity software for customers that include enterprises, ISPs, MSPs, Universities, web hosts, and government offices. For more information, visit http://www.roaringpenguin.com.
SOURCE Roaring Penguin Software Inc.
For further information: Bill White, Roaring Penguin Software, Tel.: +1 613-231-6599, Email: email@example.com