50+ farm tractors, 50+ combines, 25+ excavators, 70 truck tractors and more will be sold on June 22
SASKATOON, June 18, 2015 /CNW/ - On Monday, June 22, Ritchie Bros., the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will set a new Saskatoon site record when it sells 2,000+ equipment items and trucks during a one-day unreserved public auction. Equipment highlights include 50+ farm tractors, 50+ combines, 50 headers, 15+ swathers, 35+ compactors, 25+ excavators, 15 skid steer loaders, 15+ crawler tractors, 70 truck tractors, 165+ trailers and more. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids can be made in person at the Saskatoon auction site, online at rbauction.com and by proxy.
"This auction is an ideal opportunity for farmers and contractors to get the equipment they need before the summer season, offering our largest selection of equipment ever in Saskatoon, from hundreds of owners across the province," said Jordan Clarke, Sales Director, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "The auction is open to the public and our yard will be open every day for interested bidders to inspect, test and compare equipment ahead of the auction on Monday."
Specific equipment highlights include:
- A 2012 John Deere 870G LC hydraulic excavator
- Three John Deere S680 combines
- Three John Deere S670 combines
- 16 Case IH 9230 combines
- A 2013 Challenger MT865C track tractor
- A 2013 John Deere 9560RT track tractor
- Two New Holland T8.275 MFWD tractors
- Two New Holland T9.615 4WD tractors
- A 2012 John Deere 9560R 4WD tractor
- Two 2013 John Deere 4940 120-ft high clearance sprayers
- Three John Deere 4830 100-ft high clearance sprayers
- Three 2012 Case IH Patriot 4430 120-ft high clearance sprayers
- Two John Deere W150 swathers
- Five 2012 Westward M155 35-ft swathers
- Two 2015 John Deere 444K wheel loaders
- A 2012 John Deere 460E articulated dump truck
- Two 2012 Caterpillar 740B 6x6 articulated dump trucks
- A 2012 Komatsu D65PX-17 crawler tractor
- An unused 2012 Preem Williams 101 custom portable concrete batch plant
- 13 Peterbilt 388 sleeper truck tractors
- Location: Hwy 12 North & Cory Road, Site 412, Box 260, RR4, Saskatoon, SK
- Date & time: Monday, June 22, 2015 at 8 a.m.
- Auction site phone: +1.306.933.9333
- For more information: rbauction.com/Saskatoon.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
Photos for media are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Ian Malinski, Corporate Communications Lead, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Phone: +1.778.331.5432, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jordan Clarke, Sales Director, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Saskatoon site phone: +1.306.933.9333