A large selection of construction and transportation equipment items will be sold for dozens of owners, including Equipment World's 2014 Contractor of the Year, Jeremy Hiltz Excavating Inc.
MANCHESTER, NH, Dec. 5, 2014 /CNW/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE andTSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will conduct an unreserved public auction in Manchester, New Hampshire on December 12, 2014. Nearly 400 equipment items and trucks will be sold in the auction, including excavators, crawler tractors, wheel loaders, dump trucks, attachments and more. All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids in the auction can be made in person at the auction site, online in real-time at rbauction.com and by placing proxy bids.
"This is a great opportunity for contractors of all sizes to acquire equipment in good condition from a variety of sectors," said Stephen O'Duggan, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "Our consignors run their operations with great pride in the work they do and this translates into quality equipment featured in the auction."
Specific equipment highlights include:
- Five Caterpillar CT660S SBA dump trucks (three 2012 models, two 2013 models)
- A 2005 International 5900i Paystar truck tractor (Tri/A)
- A 2010 Caterpillar D3K XL crawler tractor
- A Komatsu WA380-5 Galeo wheel loader
- A Volvo L220E wheel loader
- A 2013 Doosan DX140LCR-3 hydraulic excavator
Close to 40 of the items in the auction will be sold for Jeremy Hiltz Excavating Inc. The Ashland, New Hampshire-based company was recently honored as Equipment World's 2014 Contractor of the Year because of its strong reputation, attention to detail, safety-first practices, excellent maintenance program and "old school" skills.
"We will be selling our fleet in order to acquire newer and more energy efficient equipment for 2015," said Jeremy Hiltz, President, Jeremy Hiltz Excavating Inc. "The selection of construction and transportation equipment we are selling in Manchester has been regularly maintained by certified dealerships and is ready to be put to work."
- Location: 39 Hackett Hill Road, Hooksett, New Hampshire, 03106.
- Time & Date: Friday, December 12, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. (local time).
- Phone: +1.603.268.0517.
- Every auction is open to the public and registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required.
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site.
- Online at rbauction.com—register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day. A refundable bid deposit may be required, and first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction.
- By proxy—phone the auction site to place a proxy bid.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
ATTENTION MEDIA: Photos and other media resources are available for use at http://www.rbauction.com/media. Members of the public and the media can follow Ritchie Bros. on Twitter @RitchieBros.
SOURCE: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: José Vargas, Communications Lead, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Phone: +1.778.331.5439 | Email: CorpComm@rbauction.com; Or Stephen O'Duggan, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Manchester site phone: +1.603.268.0517