Highlights incl. 650+ tractors, 140+ headers, 140+ combines, 600+ cattle, real estate and more
SASKATOON, Sept. 26, 2018 /CNW/ - As fall approaches, it's time for Ritchie Bros.' agricultural auction team to head back out on the road to conduct on-the-farm auctions across Western Canada and down into the United States. Over the next couple of months Ritchie Bros. will sell more than 650+ tractors, 140+ headers, 140+ combines, 100+ cultivators, 600+ head of cattle, 25 real estate packages and more.
"With the surplus of ag-related equipment on the market from dealerships and end-users alike, now is a perfect time to reinvest in your operation and upgrade your fleet," said Jordan Clarke, Sales Director, Agriculture, Ritchie Bros. "We are very excited about our fall ag run and will be kicking it off with a special online event on IronPlanet.com on September 27, then heading out on the road through October and November for on-the-farm and site sales across Western Canada, as well as North and South Dakota. We will then finish up with another great online IronPlanet event on December 13."
- September 27 – IronPlanet online ag auction
- October 11 – Saskatoon, SK site sale, with more than 1,100 items available
- October 16 – Brandon, MB consignment auction à first ever October event in Brandon
- October 19 – Colonsay, SK, with dozens of items being sold for Diamond View Farms Ltd.
- October 24 – McAuley, MB, with dozens of items being sold for Lee Century Farms Ltd.
- October 25 – Killarney, MB, with dozens of items being sold for Turner Farms Ltd.
- November 5 – Asquith, SK, with 450+ head of cattle, 100+ equipment items being sold for Charona Farms Ltd.
- November 6 – Regina, SK site sale, with 350+ items available
- November 8 – North Battleford, SK site sale
- November 15 & 16 – Consignment auctions in Kenmare & Flaxton, ND
- November 24 – Bonanza, AB, with farmland & equipment selling for Hingley Farms Ltd. & Borek Farms
- November 28 – Lethbridge, AB site sale
- December 13 – IronPlanet online ag auction
- December 17 – Huron, SD consignment auction
About Ritchie Bros.:
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company's selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplace-E, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Photos and video for embedding in media stories are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros.
For further information: please contact: Ian Malinski, Media Relations Manager, Ritchie Bros., +1.778.331.5432, [email protected]