More than 30,000 items will be sold at 50+ Ritchie Bros. unreserved auctions over the next two months
VANCOUVER, Oct. 27, 2014 /CNW/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE andTSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell more than 30,000 equipment items and trucks at 50+ upcoming auctions around the world over the next two months. Highlights from upcoming 2014 auctions include: 950+ compactors, 800+ excavators, 350+ wheel loaders, 300+ crawler tractors, 250+ loader backhoes, 125+ cranes, 100+ motor graders, as well as rock trucks, drills and more. Every item will be sold to the highest bidders regardless of price, without minimum bids or reserve prices.
"With more than 50 industrial auctions still to come in 2014, there is a huge selection of late-model and unused heavy construction, mining and drilling equipment," said Steve Simpson, Chief Sales Officer, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "A sizeable portion of the unused gear comes from a delayed mine expansion project and has been shipped to several of our auction sites around the world in Edmonton, Panama, Brisbane, Moerdijk, Los Angeles and Dubai. Interested bidders can test and inspect the equipment items in person at our auction sites and find detailed information about the equipment on our website."
Equipment highlights include:
- Two unused Caterpillar D10T crawler tractors to be sold in Edmonton, AB (Oct. 28 – 30)
- Four unused Caterpillar 14M VHP motor graders to be sold in Edmonton (Oct. 28 – 30)
- 11 unused Atlas Copco ROC D7-11 crawler drills: four to be sold in Moerdijk, NLD (Nov. 4); two to be sold in Panama City, PAN (Nov. 14); two to be sold in Brisbane, AUS and three to be sold in Dubai, UAE (Dec. 16 – 17)
- Four unused Cummins 600kW generators to be sold in Panama City, PAN (Nov. 14)
- An unused Caterpillar C27E725 635kW generator to be sold in Panama City, PAN (Nov. 14)
- Six unused Caterpillar 740B 6x6 articulated dump trucks to be sold in Brisbane, AUS (Nov. 25)
- Four unused Caterpillar 740B Ejector 6x6 articulated dump trucks to be sold in Brisbane, AUS (Nov. 25)
- An unused Caterpillar 777F fuel and lube truck to be sold in Brisbane, AUS (Nov. 25)
- Five unused Caterpillar 773F water wagons: four to be sold in Brisbane, AUS (Nov. 25) and one to be sold in Edmonton, AB (Oct. 28 – 30)
- Four unused Hitachi EX1200-6 hydraulic excavators to be sold in Los Angeles, California (Dec. 11)
- An unused Hitachi EX1900-9 front shovel to be sold in Los Angeles, California (Dec. 11)
- Two unused Caterpillar 844H wheel dozers to be sold in Los Angeles, California (Dec. 11)
- Two unused Caterpillar 988H wheel loaders to be sold in Los Angeles, California (Dec. 11)
- Five unused Caterpillar D9R crawler tractors to be sold in Dubai, UAE (Dec. 16 – 17)
- 13 unused Scania and Volvo water trucks to be sold in Dubai, UAE (Dec. 16 – 17)
For a complete list of available equipment in all upcoming Ritchie Bros. auctions, including detailed equipment information and high-resolution photos, visit: www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment. Consignments for these, and many other auctions, are still being accepted. To sell your equipment, contact your local auction site: www.rbauction.com/contactus.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE andTSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
ATTENTION MEDIA: Equipment photos of some of the items listed above are available for media at www.rbauction.com/photos. Members of the public and the media can follow Ritchie Bros. on Twitter @RitchieBros.
SOURCE: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Ian Malinski, Corporate Communications Lead, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Phone: 778.331.5432 | Email: [email protected]