Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK, April 5, 2016 /CNW/ -- Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: RVLT) ("Revolution Lighting"), a leading provider of advanced LED lighting solutions, today announced that Robert V. LaPenta, Chairman, CEO and President, and James DePalma, CFO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on April 7, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, April 7, 2016
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Established a national distribution agreement with Rexel Holdings USA, offering our LED product to its industrial, residential and commercial customers throughout its U.S. stores and online.
- Established a distribution agreement with Fastenal to offer our LED products to its network of industrial and construction customers, including its U.S. stores and online.
- Introduced our industry leading T5 LED Uni-Fit replacement tubes, delivering market leading light output (123 lumens per watt) at only 13 watts per tube. T5's represent 12% of the entire U.S. retrofit market.
- Retained the services of the prestigious Cohen Group, headed by former Secretary of Defense, William S. Cohen, to pursue Navy and other domestic and international government opportunities.
- Acquired Energy Source, LLC, a provider of turnkey energy savings solutions within the commercial, industrial, hospitality, retail, education and municipal sectors.
- Announced availability of next generation lighting control technology for municipal and campus lighting systems
About Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.
Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. is a leader in the design, manufacture, marketing, and sale of LED lighting solutions focusing on the industrial, commercial and government markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Through advanced technology and aggressive new product development, Revolution Lighting has created an innovative, multi-brand, lighting company that offers a comprehensive advanced product platform. The company goes to market through its Seesmart brand, which designs, engineers and manufactures an extensive line of high-quality interior and exterior LED lamps and fixtures; Lighting Integration Technologies Inc., which sells and installs Seesmart products; Lumificient, which supplies LED illumination for the signage industry; Relume Technologies, a leading manufacturer of outdoor LED products; Sentinel, a revolutionary, patented and licensed monitoring and smart grid control system for outdoor lighting applications; and Energy Source, a full service turnkey solutions provider and installer of LED technology. Revolution Lighting Technologies markets and distributes its products through a network of independent sales representatives and distributors, as well as through energy savings companies and national accounts. Revolution Lighting Technologies trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker RVLT. For additional information, please visit www.rvlti.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150330/195273LOGO
SOURCE Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.
For further information: Revolution Lighting Technologies Contacts: Investor Relations: Amato and Partners, LLC, Investor Relations Counsel, email@example.com; Media: Matthew Bretzius, FischTank Marketing and PR, firstname.lastname@example.org; VirtualInvestorConferences.com: Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, email@example.com, http://www.rvlti.com