- Subscribers nationwide get live play-by-play of all games of the Stanley Cup® Playoffs
- Live daily hockey talk on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio™ including NHL® insiders Phil Esposito, Denis Potvin, Bob McKenzie, Pierre McGuire, Matt Barnaby and new Hockey Night in Canada Radio host Rob Pizzo
- Play-by-play programming airs on satellite radios, on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App and online at SiriusXM.ca
TORONTO, April 30, 2013 /CNW/ - SiriusXM Canada (TSX: XSR), the country's leading audio entertainment company, today announced that it will provide comprehensive coverage of the 2013 Stanley Cup® Playoffs to subscribers nationwide in addition to a full slate of hockey talk programming on the SiriusXM NHL Network Radio™ channel.
SiriusXM will broadcast all of the Stanley Cup Playoffs games live starting April 30. Subscribers will have access to the schedule of games on XM channels 92 and 212-216 and Sirius Premier and All-Access channels 207 and 211-220. SiriusXM satellite subscribers can hear every game on a computer or smartphone by adding SiriusXM Internet Radio to their account.
SiriusXM's Stanley Cup® Playoffs schedule is available at: www.siriusxm.ca/sports-schedules/nhl.
Hockey Talk on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio™
NHL insiders Phil Esposito, Denis Potvin, Bob McKenzie, Pierre McGuire and Matt Barnaby will join daily programs offering news and expert analysis on SiriusXM's NHL Network Radio™ channel on XM 92 and on channel 207 for Sirius Premier and All-Access subscribers. Daily programming will feature breaking news, opinion and in-depth interviews with players, coaches and league officials.
Hockey Night in Canada Radio on SiriusXM with host Rob Pizzo will provide comprehensive analysis of the entire 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs from 3-5 p.m. ET every weekday on Sirius 207 and XM 92. Pizzo welcomes the biggest names in the game for in-depth discussion and insightful interviews on the latest storylines from the NHL®.
Additional programming highlights include:
- Scott Laughlin, host of Power Play will have interviews with the biggest names in the game and provide in-depth pre-game coverage every Playoffs night from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Stanley Cup® Memories, a special programming feature each day where listeners will have an opportunity to re-live their favourite Playoffs moments.
Social Media Links
- Blog: http://www.siriusxmnhl.com/blog
- Twitter: @SiriusXMNHL
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/siriusxmnhl
For more information on SiriusXM Canada, please visit www.siriusxm.ca
About SiriusXM Canada
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc. (TSX: XSR) operates as SiriusXM Canada. SiriusXM Canada, with over 2.2 million subscribers, is the country's leading audio entertainment company and broadcasts more than 120 satellite radio channels featuring premier sports, news, talk, entertainment and commercial-free music. SiriusXM Canada offers an array of content from the most recognized news and entertainment brands as well as every major sport including the NHL, NFL, MLB and CFL.
SiriusXM programming is available on a variety of devices including pre-installed and after-market radios in cars, trucks and boats, smartphones and mobile devices, and consumer electronics products for homes and offices. SiriusXM programming is also available online at www.siriusxm.ca and on Apple, BlackBerry and Android-powered mobile devices.
SiriusXM Canada has partnerships with every major automaker and its radio products are available at more than 3,000 retail locations nationwide. To find out more about SiriusXM Canada (TSX: XSR), visit our website at www.siriusxm.ca.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and NHL Network Radio is a trademark of the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.
SOURCE: SiriusXM Canada
For further information:
NATIONAL Public Relations
Email: [email protected]