Event: ReUse, ReWard and ReStock
CALGARY, April 22 /CNW/ - On Saturday, April 24th the community has been invited to bring their well-loved, but still usable goods to North Hill Centre, where the following charities will all have tables and bins for collection:
- Cinderella Project - graduation attire for young women
- Calgary Dream Centre - men's clothing
- Calgary Food Bank - non perishable food items
- Women in Need - gently-used clothing and household needs
- The Chevron Retirees - used books
- Electronic Recycling Association - computers and electronics for
- Bell - Cell phones and accessories
- Pearl Vision - used eye glasses
The theme of the event is to turn items you no longer use into someone else's dignity and self respect and it runs from 10 am to 4 pm.
The charities will also have an opportunity to meet with lots of people and build awareness of their cause. The community will also have the opportunity to make many donations in one stop rather than travelling around the city.
This is the 2nd annual "ReUse" event at North Hill Centre and we hope you can join us.
"Community is important," says Paula Lee, North Hill's Marketing Director. "We hope that we can pull everyone together for this great event, increase awareness, fill lots of bins for charity and have a great time in the process!"
For more information about North Hill Centre visit www.northhillcentre.com.
SOURCE North Hill Centre
For further information: For further information: Media Contact: Paula Lee, Marketing Director, Retail Services, North Hill Centre, Tel: (403) 289-2518, Cel: (403) 710-1341, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org