Feature-rich solution delivers efficiency and faster time to insights
DALLAS, May 9, 2017 /CNW/ -- Research Now, the global leader in digital research data and solutions, announces the launch of SmartAR™, an intelligent automated research solution that allows marketers to quickly and cost-effectively conduct agile research.
SmartAR™ is available in standard, modular, and custom versions:
- SmartAR™ Standard uses pre-configured templates, developed based on Research Now's experience producing and running research studies for over 3,000 clients worldwide. Current templates include: attitude & usage, brand health, customer satisfaction, share of wallet, concept test, creative test, and employee culture.
- SmartAR™ Modular provides access to a suite of modules that allows clients the flexibility to design a research template with a set of configured question types. Current modules include: market profiles and demographics, category familiarity and use, product satisfaction, key performance characteristics, purchase intent, and share of wallet.
- SmartAR™ Custom offers clients the flexibility to create a proprietary survey template. With consultative support from Research Now, clients can create a repeatable solution using existing research, and collect accurate benchmark measurements over time.
All three versions of SmartAR™ studies are initiated through an online form and are generally completed within a few business days. Results are delivered in real-time via an online dashboard, and users have the ability to filter, download, and share the data. SmartAR™ decreases cost and errors while increasing overall productivity and quality, giving more time for strategic-level thinking.
Additional benefits of SmartAR™ include:
- A standardized, flexible approach to solve even the most complex business challenges
- Faster "speed to insight"
- Real-time reporting with visibility into progress and results
- Easy-to-use dashboard visualizations with the ability export raw data and graphics
- Ability to focus on research strategy, rather than implementation
- Collect, manage, and measure results against norms and benchmarks
"In developing SmartAR™ with clients and agencies, there was vast enthusiasm about the ease of use of the dashboards and the ability to present data in digestible, easy-to-understand formats," said Adam Ramage, Product Manager at Research Now. "We're excited to offer this expanded solution to our clients in a version that best suits their research needs."
"Research Now has a history of delivering innovative solutions, and SmartAR™ is no different," said Senior Vice President of Product Management, Mayer Danzig. "SmartAR™ Automated Research goes beyond the time and cost savings that technology offers, and enables marketers to conduct intelligent research at the speed of business."
SmartAR™ is immediately available in the US and Canada, and will be rolled out in EMEA and APAC early June. For more information, please visit: www.researchnow.com/SmartAR.
About Research Now
Research Now Group, Inc., is the global leader in digital research data for better insights and business decisions. Founded in 1999, the company was a pioneer in originating online data sampling and created the first B2B panel. The company provides world-class research data solutions that enable better decisions and better results for its 3,000 market research, consulting, media, and corporate clients through access to over 11 million deeply-profiled business professionals and consumers in more than 40 countries. Research Now operates globally with locations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific, and is recognized as the quality, scale, and customer satisfaction leader in the market research industry. For more information, please go to www.researchnow.com.
SOURCE Research Now
For further information: Brianna Supulski, firstname.lastname@example.org, (214) 365 - 7585, http://www.researchnow.com