BOUCHERVILLE, QC, Oct. 25, 2017 /CNW/ - Lowe's Canada is proud to announce that Reno-Depot is expanding its e-commerce program to offer parcel delivery in almost all of Canada. This new component of Reno-Depot's Click-Buy-Renovate program comes less than a year after the program launched in January and the addition of truck delivery in all Reno-Depot stores in May. Since October 24, Quebecers and Canadians can buy products at renodepot.com and have them delivered almost everywhere in Canada.
"The response from consumers has been positive and we have seen good results at each phase of implementation of our e-commerce strategy, which spurred us to roll out parcel delivery earlier than planned," says Isabelle Laliberté, Divisional Vice President, Reno-Depot. "We attribute much of this success to the fact that our website is responsive, making it easy to browse from a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone. That means our customers can shop whenever they want and on whichever device is most convenient. This digital leap forward allows us to better meet the constantly changing needs of today's consumers."
More than 13,000 products available on the Reno-Depot website are eligible for parcel delivery. Online orders are shipped within 48 hours.
Highlights of Reno-Depot's Click-Buy-Renovate program
- Online ordering and in-store pickup
- Offered since January 31, 2017.
- Customers can make a purchase at renodepot.com and pick it up at their selected Reno-Depot store.
- Products purchased online are available within two hours of the online order being placed.
- Customers simply go to Customer Service to pick up their order and are provided an original receipt.
- Online ordering and truck delivery
- Offered since May 2017.
- Customers can make a purchase at renodepot.com and arrange for truck delivery with their store.
- Truck delivery is available within 35 km of Reno-Depot stores for $65 plus tax.
- Online ordering and parcel delivery
- Offered since October 24, 2017.
- Customers can make a purchase at renodepot.com and have their order delivered by mail or courier.
- Parcel delivery is offered free of charge through December 31, 2017.
- Oversized items or items weighting over 150 lb can't be shipped as a parcel.
Founded in 1993, Reno-Depot is a banner of Lowe's Canada, a national leader in home improvement headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec. Reno-Depot operates 21 stores in Canada—19 in Quebec, one in Ontario (Aurora), and one in Alberta (Calgary). Reno-Depot offers more than 25,000 products catering to the needs of renovation and construction DIYers, professionals and contractors. For more information, visit renotdepot.com or follow us on Twitter @RenoDepot_CA and Facebook @renodepotofficiel.
About Lowe's Canada
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Based in Boucherville, Quebec, Lowe's Canadian business, together with its wholly owned subsidiary, RONA inc., operates or services more than 600 corporate and independent affiliate dealer stores in a number of complementary formats under different banners. These include Lowe's, RONA, Reno-Depot, Marcil, Dick's Lumber and Ace. In Canada, the companies have more than 25,000 employees, in addition to nearly 5,000 employees in the stores of RONA's independent affiliate dealers. For more information, visit Lowes.ca.
SOURCE Lowe's Canada
For further information: Valérie Gonzalo, Media Relations, Lowe's Canada - RONA, Tel 514.626.6976, email@example.com
About Lowe’s Canada Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Based in...