CALGARY, June 19, 2016 /CNW/ - The Calgary South Passport Office and the Calgary South Service Canada Centre have both moved to new locations.
The Calgary South Passport Office has moved to Sundance Place, 23 Sunpark Drive SE. The new office, now known as the Calgary Sundance Passport Office, opened its doors to the public this morning at 8:30 a.m. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Calgary South Service Canada Centre has moved to One Executive Place, 1816 Crowchild Trail NW. The new office will open its doors to the public tomorrow, June 20. The hours of operation will be Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Services are available today at other Calgary-area Service Canada Centres. Information on federal government programs and services, including passport services, Social Insurance Numbers, Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security is also available on Canada.ca or by calling 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232).
- There are three other Service Canada Centres in Calgary:
- Calgary Centre Service Canada Centre and Passport Office
- Calgary Temple Crossing Service Canada Centre
- Calgary Royal Vista Service Canada Centre
- The Passport Office was located at 14331 Macleod Trail SW. The new location is approximately 6 kilometres from the previous location.
- The Service Canada Centre was located at 6712 Fisher Street SE. The new location is approximately 12 kilometres from the previous location.
- Both previous locations permanently closed on Friday, June 16.
SOURCE Employment and Social Development Canada
For further information: Media Relations Office, Employment and Social Development Canada, 819-994-5559, email@example.com