TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2018 /CNW/ - Canada's Largest Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by G Adventures, returns to the International Centre, Friday, February 23 to Sunday, February 25, 2018. This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside! We are pleased to be raising funds this year for our new official charity CampOut for Cancer – Camp Trillium.
- Get amazing pre-season deals from over 300 exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from camping on land to paddling remote bodies of water.
- See breathtaking presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures Travel Theatre.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
- Hear from paddling legends and experts as they share their unforgettable paddle trips, tips and advice on the Adventures in Paddling Stage.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- Stretch and climb your way to the top of our Rock Wall presented by Tomb Raider, which hits theatres March 16, 2018.
- The Dive Academy is offering an introduction to scuba diving class in the Demo Pool at the show!
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Artist and photographer, Hap Wilson, as he shares his favorite canoe routes.
- Kevin Callan author of fifteen books, including the bestselling "The Happy Camper" and the incredibly popular series of paddling guides.
- David Lee, aka The Passionate Paddler, is a writer, speaker, and a photographer, but most of all, an avid canoeist.
- Canada's "Indiana Jones" by the Toronto Star, Adam Shoalts is a professional explorer and adventurer whose trail-blazing expeditions into the last truly unexplored places on the planet. He is the best-selling author of Alone Against the North.
- World record holder for "First person to solo paddle the North American Continent in One Season", Mike Ranta.
See it! Live it! Do it! At The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by G Adventures, takes place Friday, February 23rd through until Sunday, February 25th, 2018 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information, admission and a schedule of over 100 awe inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Friday, February 23, 2018, 10am - 7pm
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 25, 2018, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: G Adventures
Rock Wall: Tomb Raider, in theatres March 16, 2018
Information Booth: Ontario Power Generation
Official Product: Globalstar Canada Satellite Co.
Official Charity: CampOut for Cancer – Camp Trillium
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 40 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE The Outdoor Adventure Show
For further information: Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing, email@example.com, 905-477-2677 ext. 225, www.outdooradventureshow.ca