Video messages from RBC executives highlight key strengths and priorities
TORONTO, Dec. 14, 2012 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) today announced the launch of its interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report to Shareholders.
The interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report gives shareholders an easy to navigate view of RBC's 2012 financial performance, strengths and strategy as well as nine short videos with RBC's executive team. Visitors also have complete access to innovative tools, adaptive content and resources including the full 2012 RBC Annual Report to Shareholders with Management's Discussion & Analysis and Consolidated Financial Statements and related notes.
"This year, we wanted to make it easier than ever for investors to get the highlights of our 2012 financial performance and our strategy," said Amy Cairncross, vice-president and head, Investor Relations. "We focused on presenting the most relevant information in a quick-view format, with the ability to click and customize for more detailed content."
With the interactive 2012 RBC Online Annual Report, you can:
- View it on your mobile device - Use any mobile platform and get the full web site experience, with built-in adaptive technology that scales the site to your device.
- Easily share content - Post and share content from the RBC Online Annual Report through Twitter, Facebook and You Tube.
- View video messages - Get insight and outlook directly from RBC executives on each of their businesses and functions. All nine videos include closed captioning and transcripts.
- Tailor your experience - Select pages to create a customized report and reduce unnecessary printing. Expand graphs or view them as JPEGs. The site also includes features for accessibility such as the ability to increase font size.
- Look up terms easily - Use the interactive glossary to look up terms used in the Annual Report.
- Quickly find more information - Access related information quickly through direct links to: RBC Investor Relations, Corporate Governance and Community and Sustainability (include links).
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC. We are Canada's largest bank as measured by assets and market capitalization, and among the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, investor services and wholesale banking on a global basis. We employ approximately 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 49 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
For further information:
Media Relations Contacts
Seema Sharma, Manager, Financial Communications, [email protected],
416 974-5606 or 1-888-880-2173 (toll-free outside Toronto)
Tanis Feasby, Director, Financial Communications, [email protected],
416 955-5172 or 1-888-880-2173 (toll-free outside Toronto)
Investor Relations Contacts
Amy Cairncross, VP & Head, Investor Relations, [email protected],
Karen McCarthy, Director, Investor Relations, [email protected], 416 955-7809
Lynda Gauthier, Director, Investor Relations, [email protected], 416 955-7808
Robert Colangelo, Associate Director, Investor Relations, [email protected], 416 955-2049