TORONTO, March 17, 2020 /CNW/ - It goes without saying that we're all navigating choppy waters as a result of COVID-19.
With this unprecedented challenge, Rathnelly Group Media brands Bay Street Bull and GLORY would like to take a moment to share humbly how, as an independent Canadian multi-media company, we plan to lead during this crisis and do our part for Canadians, their businesses, and our communities.
The two communities that our media cover are some of the most affected by these extraordinary circumstances: business and sports. However, with this comes a unique opportunity to open up a dialogue—and that's exactly what we intend to do. Until the dust settles, we're focusing all of our editorial might on bringing Canadians constructive light to the world with Bay Street Bull and GLORY Digital Care Packs:
Bay Street Bull
- Small Business Leadership: How Canada's entrepreneurs and SMBs are leading the way in tough times.
- Good News Dailies: A look at how communities are stepping up to the plate during challenging times.
- Opinions, Columns, and Advice
- Mental Health and Self Care: How to stay productive and avoid the traps of social isolation.
- Big Businesses Doing Big Things: A look at what businesses and governments are doing to move the needle.
- The Vault: Highlights of must reads/watches from Bay Street Bull
- The Sideline: Athlete/sports leader's perspectives on life without sports.
- Staying in Game Shape: How to keep fit when you can't go to the gym or compete
- Opinions and Think-Pieces
- Mindset: Mental health and self care advice through isolation
- GLORY Days: Recalling sports top moments
- Entertainment: Must reads/watches in the world of sport
- Editors Picks: Style and product spotlight
"We have always focused on leadership and the tenacity of entrepreneurs and small-to-medium enterprises," says Bay Street Bull editor, Lance Chung. "In a time where leadership is needed most, we will continue to champion our community and band together to support one another as much as we can."
"At its soul, sports is ultimately about community, leadership and teamwork — these are the pillars during this time we intend to let guide us. Like any good underdog story, we will persevere. In support of athletes and our readers we want to help fill the void in any way we can," says Holly Walker, GLORY editor.
Lastly, as a small business that has taken pride in supporting our nation's cultural communities, small businesses and entrepreneurs, we can particularly relate to the economic strain that is suddenly upon us as a result of the present crisis. We're definitely bracing ourselves to go through them too but knowing that our role as a media platform is more important now than ever, we are committed to ensuring that we can continue to support our customers, suppliers and entrepreneurs in ensuring that we are singularly focused on giving back and extending our platform to those who need it most for the time being and seeing this through
Make no mistake, running a media business in 2020 is difficult in the best of times and the current environment will likely force us to make some tough changes too but while we continue to weather uncertain times, one thing that we are certain about is that we plan to stick around and help those around us as much as possible.
SOURCE Rathnelly Group Inc.
For further information: David King, President, Rathnelly Group Media, [email protected]; Bay Street Bull, Lance Chung, [email protected]; GLORY, Holly Walker, [email protected]; Online Kamille Coppin, [email protected]; Marketing and Partnerships, Sheldon Cooper, [email protected]; Victoria Ziemianin, [email protected]