TORONTO, Nov. 18 /CNW/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its fourth quarter results on Friday, December 3, 2010.
The 2010 audited consolidated financial statements and accompanying management's discussion and analysis (MD&A), along with the fourth quarter results, will be posted on www.scotiabank.com on December 3, 2010.
Fourth Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the fourth quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Friday, December 3, 2010.
Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Friday, December 3, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live, in listen-only mode:
- Via telephone, toll-free, at 1-800-814-4860 (please call five to 15 minutes in advance).
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the fourth quarter results and full year 2010 results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session. Listeners are also invited to submit questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between December 3, 2010 and December 17, 2010 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (identification code 4384525#)
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday, December 3, 2010 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With close to 70,000 employees, Scotiabank Group and its affiliates serve approximately 14.6 million customers in some 50 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a diverse range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With more than $523 billion in assets (as at July 31, 2010), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.
For further information: For further information:
Peter Slan, Scotiabank Investor Relations, (416) 933-1273
Robyn Harper, Scotiabank Media Communications, (416) 933-1093