TORONTO, Feb. 25, 2014 /CNW/ - Join us for the launch of, Beyond Vision – The Story of a Blind Rower, a book written by Paralympic rower, Victoria Nolan.
Published by Iguana Books with the support of CNIB, Beyond Vision reflects on Nolan's struggles and accomplishments both on and off the water as she lives with vision loss and raises her young family
Exerpts from the book will be read by former Paralympian, special education teacher, motivational speaker, advocate and author Victoria Nolan.
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Yellowhouse Events, 36 Distillery Lane #220, Toronto, ON
Other speakers include:
- Laura Comeau - First Canadian Paralympic Coxwain, World Champion, Beijing Paralympics
- Papito More Wilson - Beijing Paralympics (rowing)
- Stephanie Dixon - Nineteen Paralympic medals, Sydney, Athens and Beijing Paralympics
- Sarah Chaudhery (Bonikowsky) - Beijing Olympics (rowing)
- Rachelle De Jong Vinberg - Silver Medal, London Olympics (rowing)
For further information: Katharine Harris, Manager, Corporate Communications, CNIB, Phone: 416-486-2500 ext. 7570, E-mail: Katharine.Harris@cnib.ca