OTTAWA, May 25, 2015 /CNW/ - Today, Facebook, in collaboration with Minister Blaney and police authorities across the country, will announce a new and unique Facebook feature.
Facebook and Minister Blaney to announce new Facebook feature on International Missing Children's Day.
WHEN AND WHERE: Ottawa – Monday May 25, 2015
Ottawa Police Service Headquarters
474 Elgin St. Ottawa, ON K2P 2E6
Check in: 10:00a.m. EST
Presentation: 10:30a.m. – 11:00a.m. EST
Interviews and Photos: 11:00a.m. – 11:30a.m. EST
- The Honourable Steven Blaney, Canada's Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Representatives from Facebook including:
- Jordan Banks, Global Head of Vertical Strategy and Managing Director, Facebook Canada
- Kevin Chan, Head of Public Policy, Facebook Canada
- Emily Vacher, Trust and Safety Manager, Facebook
*Media who wish to attend may RSVP to [email protected]
About Facebook Canada
Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. All other brand or product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE Facebook® Canada
For further information: *Media who wish to attend may RSVP to [email protected]