MONTRÉAL, May 8, 2017 /CNW/ - PwC invites you to the unveiling of a new indicator offering a diagnosis of the economic health of the province of Quebec. The results, based on the last 35 years, reflect the long-term trends of Quebec's economy. This index was developed by Alain Robichaud of PwC and economist François Delorme, and it is not comparable to any other index on the market, which is what makes it stand out.
Opening remarks: Nicolas Marcoux, National Managing Partner, Montréal office and major Cities
Presentation of results: Alain Robichaud, Consultant with the Consulting Group
Panel discussion: Economists and executive leaders from the business community will discuss Quebec's economic health, and emerging financial trends. Among them will be:
- Normand Chouinard, Senior Vice-President, Investments, Fonds de solidarité FTQ;
- François Delorme, Professor of Economics, Université de Sherbrooke, former Chief Economist, Industry Canada, and former Senior Economist, OECD;
- Gaétan Desroches, Chief Executive Officer, La Coop fédérée;
- Pierre Fortin, Professor Emeritus of Economics, UQÀM;
- Valérie Poulin, Economic Advisor, Economic Development Services, Ville de Montréal; and
- Henri-Paul Rousseau, Vice-Chairman of Power Corporation and Power Financial.
DATE: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
TIME: 7:30 a.m.
LOCATION: PwC Montréal
1250 René-Lévesque Blvd. West
Montréal, QC H3B 4Y1
Parking onsite (free of charge for press)
SOURCE PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
For further information: RSVP and for more information: Claudia Landry, Public Relations Specialist, PwC, 514 205 5261, email@example.com