OTTAWA, Nov. 19, 2018 /CNW/ - The Government of Canada will respond to the 2018 Fall Reports of the Auditor General of Canada. Led by the Honourable Scott Brison, President of the Treasury Board and Minister of Digital Government, representatives of the Government for each of the seven chapters will be onsite to provide brief statements and answer questions from the media.
November 20, 2018
- Connectivity in Rural and Remote Areas – Minister Navdeep Bains and Parliamentary Secretary David Lametti
- Canada's Fighter Force – Minister Harjit Sajjan and Parliamentary Secretary Stéphane Lauzon
- Inappropriate Sexual Behaviour – Minister Harjit Sajjan and Parliamentary Secretary Stéphane Lauzon
- Conserving Federal Heritage Properties – Minister Catherine McKenna
- Physical Security at Canada's Missions Abroad – Minister Chrystia Freeland
- Community Supervision – Minister Ralph Goodale
- Compliance Activities – Minister Diane Lebouthillier and Parliamentary Secretary Deb Schulte
National Press Theatre
150 Wellington Street
All Canadian journalists can join the news conference (for both groups) via teleconference.
Phone numbers: 1-866-206-0153/613-954-9003
Access code: 9748189#
SOURCE Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
For further information: (media): Farees Nathoo, Media Relations, Office of the President of the Treasury Board and Minister of Digital Government, 613-369-3170; Media Relations, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Telephone: 613-369-9400, Toll-free: 1-855-TBS-9-SCT (1-855-827-9728), TTY (telecommunications device for the hearing impaired): 613-369-9371, Email: [email protected]