Monday, November 23, 2009
8:00 a.m.* to 11:30 a.m.
Le Capitole de Québec - 972 Saint-Jean Street
<p><location>MONTREAL</location>, <chron>Nov. 20</chron> /CNW Telbec/ -</p>
- CMHC's experts will address the latest topics:
- How are economic and demographic changes affecting housing at the
- How does the Québec metropolitan area market compare to other major
- What is happening on the retirement home market?
- What factors characterize the different sectors of the Québec area?
Where are the strongest price increases being registered on the resale
market? Which sectors have the lowest-and highest-vacancy rates?
Plus, all the 2010 forecasts for the Québec metropolitan area will be
explained in detail.
* Full breakfast will be served starting at 8:00 a.m.; the conference
will begin at 8:45 a.m. However, journalists may come at any time.
For further information: For further information: or interviews, please contact: Catherine Léger, Communications, CMHC, (514) 283-7972, Cell.: (514) 475-5165