MONTRÉAL, May 15, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Dr. Fabrice Brunet, CEO of the CHU Sainte-Justine, and Ms. Maud Cohen, CEO of the CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation, invite you to the announcement of an extraordinary gift from the Charles-Bruneau Foundation to the CHU Sainte-Justine, as well as the inauguration of the Charles-Bruneau Immuno-Hemato-Oncology Research Unit.
The event will be an opportunity to recognize the major impact that such support will have on pediatric cancer diagnoses in Quebec as well as on targeted therapeutic approaches.
The following individuals will be present for the announcement:
- Dr. Michel Duval, Co-Head of the Hemato-Oncology Department, CHU Sainte‑Justine
- Dr. Elie Haddad, Clinician, Clinical Immunology and Allergy, CHU Sainte‑Justine
- Dr. Daniel Sinnett, Head of the Viral and Immune Disorders and Cancers Research Axis, CHU Sainte‑Justine
- Yaroslav, a young cancer survivor, who will speak to the importance of research at the CHU Sainte‑Justine
- Mr. Pierre Bruneau, Board Member and Spokesperson, Charles-Bruneau Foundation
- Me Richard Laramée, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Charles-Bruneau Foundation
- Mr. Pierre Boivin, Co-Chair of the CHU Sainte-Justine's Healing More Better campaign
All of the above will be available for interviews.
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Time: From 11:00 am to 11:45 am
Place: CHU Sainte-Justine (Atrium)
(3175 Côte-Sainte-Catherine Road)
SOURCE CHU Sainte-Justine Foundation
For further information: Mélanie Dallaire, Senior Advisor, External Communications, CHU Sainte-Justine, 514-345-7707 (direct), 514-415-5727 (media pager), [email protected]