OTTAWA, March 18, 2016 /CNW/ - Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) will have a team of tax experts in Ottawa for the federal budget on Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
Learn how the budget will affect the business community and average Canadians.
The CPA Canada budget team will be available for interviews immediately following budget lock-up:
- Kevin Dancey President and CEO, CPA Canada
- Gabe Hayos Vice-President, Taxation, CPA Canada
- Bruce Ball National Tax Partner, BDO Canada LLP
- Don Carson Partner, MNP
- Kevyn NightingaleInternational Tax Partner, MNP
- Luc Lacombe Partner, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
- Michael Cadesky Managing Partner, Cadesky and Associates LLP
CPA Canada's federal budget commentary and analysis will be available in the early evening on budget day at cpacanada.ca/budget2016.
SOURCE CPA Canada
For further information: To pre-arrange an interview or for more information, contact: Diana Sorace, Manager, Media Relations, CPA Canada, T: 604-694-6700, C: 604-551-4487, email@example.com, cpacanada.ca; John Struthers, T: 613-761-3106, firstname.lastname@example.org