The new offering combines best-in-class products and customer experience to deliver strategic impact for IROs and their companies.
NEW YORK and TORONTO, Feb. 21, 2019 /CNW/ - Q4 Inc., a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations solutions, announced today the launch of its "IR Success Platform." The platform combines Q4's market-leading IR product suite, with a new white-glove customer experience model that partners with IROs, to help them achieve both their tactical and strategic objectives, from daily tasks to annual program goals.
"The rise of new technologies, along with a constantly changing regulatory landscape are disrupting today's capital markets. But while the scope of the IR role has expanded, in most cases, resources and budgets haven't increased. You're being asked to do more with less," said Darrell Heaps, Q4's CEO. "We believe that by working with the right partner and arming yourself with the right technology, you can overcome these challenges, to drive strategic value and 'take a seat at the boardroom table.' Our new IR Success Platform is designed to help IR teams, of all sizes and shapes, optimize processes and run impactful programs."
Leveraging the latest in IR technology and tools, combined with dedicated IR professionals, Q4 is committed to delivering best-in-class customer experience. The IR Success Platform provides IROs with a truly dedicated "partner" committed to helping them drive strategic IR value, and is the first of its kind in the market. The IR Success Platform is designed to:
- Reduce IR workload and streamlining processes
- Build a robust ownership base and target the right investors
- Improve IRO visibility and engagement with management and the Board
- Drive stronger valuation relative to market peers
"We recognize that no two IR teams are the same, and therefore, your needs also differ. With our IR Success Platform, we match you with the right technology and dedicated service team, based on your own unique objectives and challenges. We have you covered, from website and webcasting, to CRM, market intelligence and surveillance, and everything in between," said Matt Tractenberg, IR Partner at Q4. "The incredible benefit to our clients and their limited resources is that this is all being provided as a value add, at no additional expense to our clients."
The IR Success Platform includes three customer experience offerings:
- "Communicate" includes web design and webcasting, supported by an IR lead and 24/7 customer service for daily IR tasks.
- "Engage" includes Q4's CRM, web and webcasting, supported by a dedicated IR manager who is focused on executing tactical support across all IR functions.
- "Elevate" includes web design, webcasting, CRM and Intelligence products and offers the highest level of strategic experience. It's supported by a dedicated IR Partner, an ex-IRO with the core mandate to align with client strategies and partner on helping reach their objectives, whatever they may be.
The IR Success Platform is a value add service offered to all Q4 clients, with product configuration being rolled-out over the coming days. For more information please see www.q4inc.com or contact [email protected].
About Q4 Inc.
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations, with the mission of partnering with customers to achieve their strategic IR objectives. Through best-in-class customer experience and an innovative suite of IR technology, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 1,200 of the world's largest brands. Our comprehensive portfolio of IR communications and intelligence solutions, supported by an industry-leading customer experience model, we empower our customers to build impactful and strategic IR programs. Q4 has offices in New York, Toronto, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com.
SOURCE Q4 Inc.
For further information: Media inquiries, Taryn Shulman, Q4 Inc., VP, Marketing, 416-540-9832, [email protected]